The Vestis product range is coated using a specialist polyester paint. When it comes to pre-painted aluminium, there are four coat application methods, each comprising of four main components. More than 90 per cent of pre-finished metals are made with liquid paint. The remaining 10 per cent use laminate film. Our range of pre-painted aluminium finishes, Vestis, from Mazzonetto Spa, uses liquid paint. Wet coatings have four main components: Binders Solvents Pigments Additives Binders Binders characterises different paint methods. Often pre-coated aluminium and steel will be refereed to, or classified by its binder.
The Coil Coating method is used to apply Vestis’ high durability polyester reinforced finish. Coil Coating, is a continual, automated paint application process, commonly used on aluminium and steel. It’s fast, reliable, and capable of creating exceptionally durable, colour accurate, construction products. Purpose-built machinery, operated in purpose-built facilities, completes the coating process. On average a standard paint line is capable of coating around 200 meters of coil per minute. Unique coil stitching technology allows for continual production; minimising downtime between different coils. Pre-painted treatments follow strict and controlled manufacturing processes